ban b

Health and Beauty

Tomorrow's World,




Loto Loto Loto


London & Suburbs

BioSculpture Hand´ÇóGel Pot Red Nails

Bio Sculpture


Are you stuck in a love rut? If you’ve been single for some time or your current relationship is going nowhere, try looking around your home for the answers. It may sound daft, but according to the ancient Chinese practice of Feng Shui, your love life can be turned around with a few simple changes to your bedroom.

Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese practice believed to utilize the laws of both heaven (astronomy) and earth (geography) to help one improve life by receiving positive Chi or positive energy. A key element of Feng Shui is creating a smooth flow of Chi through your space. When it is blocked, the energy becomes stagnant and you are likely to feel blocked in life, and your enthusiasm for matters of the heart will be low.

Balancing and correcting the chi of your bedroom could help to rectify this and bring your relationship back to life.

Feng Shui your love life


Would you rather die than do more exercise?      

According the British Heart Foundation (BHF), only 38 per cent of Brits would be motivated to do more exercise if their life depended on it. This leaves a shocking 62 per cent who would rather put their life at risk by staying inactive. Shocking statistics show someone dies every 15 minutes as a direct result of physical inactivity, which shows that it is one of the heart's worst enemies. Currently, only a third of Brits achieve the minimum recommended amount of exercise every day.  

For your nearest salon and for information on training courses for beginners and experienced nail technicians contact: 0845 331 2347

The perfect solution for beautiful nails


Be a step ahead of everyone else with perfect nails from Bio

Sculpture Gel – the latest must-have nail care product! Celebrities and fans alike are discovering the benefits of the unique gel formula. Unlike other nail finishes, Bio Sculpture Gel is a nail treatment that is applied as a coating onto your own natural nails to strengthen and condition them. Today women want beauty products with added health benefits, which due to the zero damage Bio Sculpture Gel causes to your nails, is why it is fast becoming the brand of choice in fashion nail care.

The Olive Shop

coollogo_com-209702791 Hytolive_Woman1

The One & Only

100% Olive Concept

Olive Oil Skin Care

The Egyptians (imagine the legendary Cleopatra), Greeks, Phoenicians, and Romans all took full advantage of this prized oil. Today, we observe the beautiful skin of Mediterranean women. Many claim their secret is the oil of this tiny fruit.


  Olive oil will: 

• Promote a smooth, radiant complexion

• Help maintain elasticity of skin

• Heal dry, brittle nails and soften cuticles

• Condition and add shine to hair

British Heart Foundation

Your business

Hazy Dayz

Holistic healing means taking an holistic approach when seeking treatment for imbalances and choosing to live a more balanced lifestyle. What primarily distinguishes holistic healing apart from alternative medicine, complementary medicine, and integrative medicine is that physical health is not necessarily the main focus. Even so, it is often the experience of physical discomfort that will first prompt a person's pursuit of holistic healing.

Your business

Site construction

Your advert here ...

Your Logo here ...

Plus slide show ...

Book this space

your products

Holistic Therapies

HD Logo

Hazy Days Therapies offer a full range of holistic healing services

get listed now